TIC FUNERAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
The mission of Tawfiq Islamic Center is to promote community development through social and educational programs in the light of the Quran and Sunnah.
● Includes spouse and children under the age of eighteen(18). Any person eighteen (18) years of age and older has to be registered as:
○ Single (if employed)
○ Student (if not employed or working part-time)
It is the responsibility of each member to renew his/her membership on the due dates reflected on the membership card.
Late fee is applied to the fee after expiration date as indicated below:
1-4 weeks late Fee: $50
5-8 weeks late Fee: $100
9-12 weeks late Fee: $150
12 weeks < Fee: $300
DEATH AFTER EXPIRATION DATE
● No benefit can be claimed if death happens to any member or his/her dependents of expiration date passed without renewal.
● It is the responsibility of the head of household to inform TIC of any changes on regards to his/her family’s status or information.
● This program does not cover transportation costs outside the Twin Cities.